For booking a room, please follow these steps:
In order to see the room block, you will click on the booking link.
Getting to the Festival
- The Lehigh Valley International Airport in Allentown, PA is 35 minutes away from Clinton. You can either rent a car and drive to Clinton or take Uber. Uberx from Lehigh Valley airport is about $65.
- Newark Airport is 45 minutes away from Clinton. You can either rent a car and drive, take Uber, or take a bus to Clinton (http://www.transbridgelines.c
An Uberx ride from Newark to Clinton is about $60.
- Bus: There is a direct bus to Clinton that leaves from Port Authority (http://www.transbridgelines.c
om/). The bus stop is about a mile from the venue (The Red Mill) and about two miles from the Holiday Inn.
- Train: Take the Raritan Valley Line from Penn Station (http://www.njtransit.com/rg/r
g_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=Li neDetailsTo&selLine=RARV) to the Annandale stop, which is about 2.5 miles from Clinton.
Parking Lots for the Festival
Parking Lots for the River Town Film Festival
- Global Ag parking lot – 19 West Main Street – approximately 50 spaces
- Lower Center Street Municipal lot – 35 spaces
- Water Street Municipal lot- 20 spaces
- Municipal lot – 43 Leigh Street – 24 spaces
- Clinton Fire Department – 1 New Street – 15 spaces
- Community Center – 63 Halstead Street – 15 spaces
- Clinton Public School – 10 School Street – 140 spaces
- Main Street and East Main Street – On-street parking has a 2-hour limit